Mona's Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

Travel Details...

Thanks to everyone who is helping me out during my travels. This posting is purely practical....for those who are helping but forget what they are supposed to do or when they are supposed to do it, here's the info:

5/23 DROP OFF: Mona dropped off at the Indy Airport - Tyler to take her at around noon


5/24 PICK UP: Mona to be picked up in Tirana - David and James to get her at 11:25pm, AlItalia flight number AZ0530 coming in from Milan (MXP)


6/15 DROP OFF: Mona dropping herself off in Milan on June 15th at 10:00AM


6/15 PICK UP: Mona to be picked up in Indianapolis - Terralyn to get her at 8:30pm, American Airlines flight number 1609 coming in from Chicago (ORD)


Andy, Jeff, Terralyn and Jeremy to take care of my cats while I'm gone. The schedule is as follows (click on it for a larger view):






4 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Excellent travel details. Now lets hope everyone reads your blog and remembers what they are suppose to do .:)

    David

     
  • At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why, thank you, David. I get my detail-oriented tendencies from my mom.

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    You remind me of Clark Griswald from National Lampoons Vacation. Leave at 10:00 am. Hit the Saint Louis arch by 6:00 pm. No Stopping. Get to Podunk Kansas by 2:00 tomorrow. Detour north two hours to see the House of Mud, the largest mud structure in the US. Get to Wally world in five days after killing Aunt Edna's dog, dropping off Aunt Edna's body at her house, robbing a hotel, and driving through the ghetto. (It was on last night).

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's James creativity and adventursome spirit. :) Trust me, I'm glad to be along for the adventure and I think it will be super fun to hit so many countries, but I wouldn't have thought to do something quite like this.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home