Mona's Blog

Friday, March 16, 2007

Look at me! I'm on TV!

Butler University beat Old Dominion yesterday, 57 to 46. I'm referring to college basketball for those of my family members and friends who don't follow sports. To show our support for the team, a larger classroom on campus was set up to watch the game with a projector. People from every department came out to watch the game and cheer on the team. Even the mascot, Blue (a feisty, cute bulldog) came out to "watch." WishTV 8 and FOX59 were both there to cover our antics. There is a shot of all of us cheering (either when they won or when they scored) and it got on TV. There is a split-second shot of me that they played last night. I nabbed it from their website. See me circled in the pic here. You can watch the actual video on wishtv.com, but you'd have to pause it just right to see me.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Wow! A real life celebrity. I knew you were going places...

     
  • At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your TV debut was much more thrilling than mine. I was on TV milking my goat with the local weather man who called me by my goat's name! I would check you out on the web if I did not have sucky dial up!

     
  • At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ames - That's hilarious. What was the goat's name?? Did you correct him?

     
  • At 7:15 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Another win for Butler. You guys must be excited. Possible OSU vs Butler game in the finals. Sorry that IU is out.

     
  • At 7:16 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    So, Amy, as much as you seem to comment on posts, why don't you get DSL or broadband? Then you could create your own blog.

     
  • At 4:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The goat name was Barbara. I did not correct him. I don't do my own blog because my life is not as interesting as your guys :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home