Mona's Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ok, enough with the suspense...

I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!!!! Yep...finally. After driving the same car for 13 years (the same car I was taught how to drive with back in high school), I bought a brand new 2007, redfire pearl Hyundai Elantra GLS with the preferred package. Which means I get a power sunroof along with all the other cool options. AND, I got them to throw in a spoiler for free, which they will install soon. Pictures of my actual car coming soon.


What made me decide to finally get that new car? The loud noise my car made whilst driving? No. The bad breaks? No. The rust spots turning into holes along the side of my car? Nope. It was the 6 feet of muffler pipe dragging underneath my car after driving through some deep snow. I finally got to some road with no snow on it and CLANKITY CLANK CLANK CLANK. Not a good sign. Anyone want to buy a 1991 Geo Prizm?

8 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Whoooo Hooooo! Now I want to know what happened to my Spanish ornament? Missy!

     
  • At 4:21 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Cool car. It's fun buying new toys.

     
  • At 5:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Which ornament is that? I don't recall, now. Let's see....we had the clay banana and the coke can...uhmmmm...which one was Spanish??

     
  • At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The banana was the Spanish one. I made it for extra credit. So how is that new car smell?

     
  • At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ooohh...I must have forgotten that. I don't know where that ever ended up. I'm sure someone broke into my car and stole it.

    The new car smell is great!! I'm lovin' it.

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I remember the Coke can. Your brother tossed it. How many years did you have it in your car?

    Ahhh....memories.

     
  • At 5:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmmmmm.....I guess about two years. I was so mad at my brother for tossing it out. I remember him being very confused why I'd be mad about something like that.

     
  • At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well the banana broke off and the string was still hanging. The thief must of knew it would be worth a lot of money someday after I die. I still have my photo album you made me to remember the good old times. Ahhh yes the good old times. (I think you still had the string when I visited you when I was pregnant with Emma.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home