Mona's Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back to the ho-hum work-life

Except it's not so ho-hum anymore. I'm acting as "Interim Director" for my team until we find a permanent director, which basically means I get to go to double the number of meetings, get CC'd on all emails that might have anything to do with our team and get to dabble a bit in university politics. YAY! It's a dream come true! Hmmmm.....or not so much.

I won't dwell on the negatives. The positives are that I'm staying busier with more meaningful work than I have in the past, I'm getting to work with more and different people and I can make decisions without consulting a director. But, I can't wait until we have a director in place, as this is not my forte. Of course, I'm still wondering what my forte is exactly. But I suppose by doing what I don't like, I learn better what I do like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home