Mona's Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

GO COLTS!

The Indianapolis Colts won their FIRST Indy-era Super Bowl bid!! It was an amazing, nail-biting game with a 38-34 victory after going back and forth with the lead for quite awhile. I went with a group of friends to watch the game downtown and what was most amazing to me was the celebrating in downtown Indianapolis after the victory. It was absolutely AMAZING. The crowds of people filing out of the RCA Dome, all celebrating and screaming. The excitement from the masses of people was overwhelming. The streets full of thousands of people, bumper-to-bumper traffic of excited fans beeping their horns. All I can say is, GO COLTS!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Wow. I never pegged you for a football fan Mona. I'm with you this year though. I'm pulling for the Colts.

     
  • At 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm kind of not. This is my 3rd game to have ever watched. Ever. But I think I'm developing my football spirit. And apparently I'm a Colts fan. :)

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Well, if the Cleveland Browns don't improve next year, I think I will jump on the Colts band wagon.

     
  • At 9:34 AM , Blogger Neural Chick said...

    I haven't had a fave NFL team since the Bears in 84... but as a Hoosier girl, I *have* to jump on the bandwagon this year. Yay Colts!!! Make us proud!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home