Mona's Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Shake-ups=Growth

It's interesting (in a frustrating and ironic way) how "the universe" likes to challenge me often right about the time when I think I can relax and be comfortable. I think I understand me a bit better and am making sense out of life and then everything is shaken up vigorously. Not that I'm in despair, mind you. I tend to take these shake-ups much better than I used to. But it's hard, nonetheless. Especially since I still haven't learned to reach out for support and keep my turmoil mostly to myself. BUT, shake-ups are what make us grow. Man, have I had a lot of "growth" the last two years!!! I look forward to the day when this kind of growth won't be quite as neccessary.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Which means 'hug'? X's or O's? I think it's O's....

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

     
  • At 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, Enrique. Hugs are always appreciated. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home