Mona's Blog

Friday, March 09, 2007

Farewell my Old Friend Part II

The Geo will be hauled away tonight. I got it all ready, including getting the license plate off. As you can see, the screws were rusted in. I used a screw driver, pliers, a hammer, a hammer with a screwdriver and after a frustrating 15 minutes of messing with it, I decided that the hammer was the best tool for the job. Although I didn't use it in a way that most people might for this job, as you can see in the pic. Hey, it's off!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 AM , Blogger james said...

    Make sure you keep the license plate. It's the normal thing to do. Plus since you've only had one car and I've had 5 cars and numerous plate changes due to moving, I am SO ahead of you.

     
  • At 6:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I might not be as far behind as you might think. I have at least 5 plates....maybe more. So I'm not a total lightweight...just slightly.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home