Mona's Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

International Dinner

This weekend Terralyn and I went to an "International Dinner" hosted at Butler University by the International Student group. They had a Carribean theme, although I'm not sure you could really tell (the food was a bit...uhhhmmmm....non-International in my opinion). But the profits went to help International schools overseas that are struggling with school supplies for their students. Here is Terralyn and I after eating dinner waiting on the entertainment of the evening (salsa dancing).

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am shocked to see how long your hair is getting. Natural color right. Hard to tell in the picture. I like you with long hair. NOT THAT SHORT HAIR IS BAD ON YOU!

     
  • At 8:39 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I miss the blue hair, personally. It was HOT.

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks! I actually need to get it cut. I am due. I will still keep it long, but I need to get a few inches off and get the layers shaped up.

    Yes, the blue hair was awesome. I liked how it turned to a nice greenish, brownish, blue after awhile.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home