Mona's Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mona Live....

So, if any of you want to come and visit me, check out this:

http://interactive.ihets.org/r40705920/ (if this link doesn't work, copy and paste it into your address bar).

Push the guest button (to the right of the login box), type in your name and you will enter a "meeting room" that I set up. If I'm working in my office, you should see me (I have my webcam set up). You can use the chat box to talk to me if you doen't have a microphone/headset.

This should be an interesting test. :)

Oh, and no gaurantees that I'll be there if you are checking out the link a day or more after today's post.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    There was a successful visit earlier today from Eric! Nice chatting with you, Eric. :)

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I'm sure I'll pop in more in the future.

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger Woody! said...

    You get on TV for a fraction of a second and you just can't stop being on camera, eh? It was good to "see" you, Mona. That was pretty cool. Too bad you couldn't get the shark to talk like you. I probably won't be on there too much as my place isn't as cool about such things as Butler is.

     
  • At 5:32 AM , Blogger Mona said...

    Nice to chat with ya, Woody! I understand about not visiting too often. I doubt it's something that I'll do consistently, anyway. I just wanted to test it out for awhile and see who might pop in for a hello.

     
  • At 5:56 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Well, I work in my basement and get bored ALOT. I will probably pop in from time to time. I can see it could become a big distraction though.

     
  • At 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't worry, Eric. I think after a week I'll stop using the meeting space. So, you can just be distracted for a week. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home