Mona's Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Internet Shopping

So, I've recently become an Internet shopper and it feels kind of weird. I've always been a slow adopter when it comes to technology....not neccessarily in understanding it's uses and how it works, but in actually using it. I resisted the cell phone phenomenon for years.....I still don't have Internet at my house and I have rabbit ears on top of my TV, not cable (or digital or satelite or whatever else is out there these days). And for the longest time, I was uber wary about buying stuff online. I would do it, but only once or twice per year (flowers on mother's day and perhaps a purchase of a book on Amazon.com).

But recently I have discovered drugstore.com. Being somewhat girlie when it comes to toiletries and being cursed with sensitive skin, I was having to visit up to three different stores in order to find the products I prefered (since I prefer skin that doesn't itch or burn). This, however, is a thing of the past since I can find most of the products I use online. And with the monthly drugstore.com purchases has come the branching out of Internet shopping. I have also purchased hard-to-find supplements at VitaminShoppe.com. In fact, last week I received an order for my supplements and I'm expecting two more boxes in the mail, one from drugstore.com and one from Amazon.com. Three packages in a span of less then two weeks! Weird! I'm finding this kind of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home