Mona's Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting All Healthy!

So, I decided that I should go to the doctor last week because I've had a few things bothering me. Nothing major, but noticeable. First up, my bum ankle. If you read my blog regularly, you know that I sprained my ankle this past summer (in July). I have sprained ankles in the past and have never needed to go in to see someone, but this sprain was different. It was more severe of a sprain and here I am in November and it's still bothering me.

So, I saw a physician today about it. He says my range of motion in that ankle is -3. Apparently that's not good because it should be at 15 or 16. I have no idea what that means except that he recommended physical therapy to get my tip-top so the injury doesn't impair me in the future. So, I have a physical therapy appointment next week and they will show me what I need to do to get my ankle feeling better.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home