Mona's Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wedding Fun

James and I traveled to Evansville, IN to attend a wedding. Evansville is a 3.5 hour trip from Indianapolis, so we decided to bring our clothes instead of wearing them in the car (trying to avoid wrinkles). We got to the church about 30 minutes early thinking not too many people would be there....we were wrong, however. As we walked into the church in our jeans, t-shirts and flip-flops, every head turned to look at the slovenly dressed individuals. It was kind of funny. Notice in the picture that I am several inches taller than James. I was wearing really high heals. In reality, I am only about a 1/2 inch taller.

The wedding was short and simple and then we were off to the reception. It was a good time chatting with James' friends from Ball State and we got in a few dances (one slow dance and one electric slide...yeah, baby!). Oh, and the cake ROCKED! I love cake and this cake was particularly yummy.

We drove back the same night. James drove, so I slept a good portion of the way home. Tomorrow I leave for Reno to go to a conference. I'm sure I'll have pictures and stories once I return.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger Betsy said...

    Heck if everyone saw you in your cozy clothes, you should have just kept them on :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home