Mona's Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Email Address...

My last count, I have 5 email addresses! yahoo, gmail, still have my butler account, my email address from when I was a student at IU (indiana.edu) and now, FINALLY, my new work email address was created today. It took them over a week to get me registered in the system because there was some confusion about my status since I was already in the system as a student. You'd think it would have taken less time since I was already in the system....not so. Anyway, if you have my yahoo email address, just email me there. I check that regularly and have had it for over 10 years, now. If you prefer to have my work email address, let me know or you can go to facebook and check my status (I listed it there). I don't want to put it here since this is a public blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home