Mona's Blog

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Chocolate Cake, Blueberry Cake, Gingerbread Cake and Ice Cream Galore!

My mom bakes. A lot. There was so much yummy food to be had while visiting in Ohio, it was great! James and I got there Friday night and chilled out. Then on Saturday, Melissa, Amy Kronberg (and her daughter, Emma) and my Grandma arrived. We had lots of food but saved room for lots of desserts. Then on Sunday, we drove past my old house on Ramm Road, past Anthony Wayne High School (go Generals!!), and parts of downtown Toledo. At one point, James and Melissa were looking through a lot of old family photos and all the bad hair I had throughout the years. It was a really fun time and I was glad to be able to share it with James (awwww).

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM , Blogger Betsy said...

    So glad you had such a good time!! I want to make bake goods now and recreate your yummy visit!!

     
  • At 4:19 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Did you show off the blue hair pics? That blue hair was classic!

    You should have stopped in to see my parents. You probably passed their house too.

     
  • At 6:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, Eric! We did pass by your neighborhood and I mentioned that you lived back there. We didn't actually pass by the house, tho.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home