Mona's Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My power is out....again.

There was a pretty nasty storm last night. I woke up this morning to see what time it was and my clock was dead. The power is out!! I called it in and they are aware of the problem but have no estimate as to when it will be fixed. I guess I won't be putting on makeup or making toast this morning. A bit hard to do with no power. That makes this the 3rd time this summer that the power has gone out. Seems a bit much to me. What makes it worse is that people a block south of us appear to have power and the neighbors across the street have power. Are we the only ones with a power outage??

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I feel your pain Mona. Our neighborhood loses power in storms, wind, snow, at whim. Apparently the transformer boxes in this area are really old but the power company won't replace them. We went 3 days with no power a few years ago after a big storm. I just add it to the list of what makes our house "charming".

     
  • At 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We've had a lot of power outages this summer too... and when you have an autistic child who doesn't understand why the TV and computer are "broke" it can get pretty tiring...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home