Mona's Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stress Sucks...

Man, it doesn't take much to wear away at my stress levels. So, as you all know, I've been taking a Spanish class. While the class is fun, I've quickly found out that it is much more demanding than the class I took a year ago. The amount of work and the pace of the course is quite difficult to keep up with when working full-time.

So, I made a decision over the weekend when I couldn't possibly study because I was just too stressed out....I decided to transfer my status in the class from credit to non-credit. It's not like I need the class for credit anyway, so why stress myself out and study like a mad-woman to get an A in the class when I don't have to??

Aaaahhhhhh....I love learning without stress. Es fabuloso.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM , Blogger Tina Boyer said...

    I hope you enjoy the class now, Mona. No need to give yourself any unnecessary stress. Amy

     
  • At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, Amy! :)

     
  • At 10:38 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I had the hardest time in all of my Spanish classes. I just couldn't absorb the lauguage. I guess I didn't try as hard as I could, but after three years of spanish in highschool and three more in college, you'd think I could do more than order a beer and ask for the restroom. Oh well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home