Mona's Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

Wauseon, Ohio....

My trip to Ohio was a lot of fun. Nice, relaxing and familiar. My grandma took us out to lunch to The Barn.....an old barn that was converted into a restaurant and serves home-country cookin'! We did the buffet. Then we came back, digested for awhile and started in on making ice cream. For dinner, we had cake and ice cream. It was yummy. Pictures up on my Flickr Photos if you'd like to check out my mom's digs. She has a garden, chickens, a big barn and is surrounded by corn and soybean fields. It's so pretty there.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    why does your mom have chickens? Does she eat the eggs? The chickens? Looks like she has a huge garden with all of those veggies.

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I guess she wanted to try out having chickens, sorta like a hobby. They eat the eggs. They get A LOT of eggs, so they give them away, too. :)

     
  • At 2:58 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    My grandpa used to have chickens and rabbits. He actually had several prizes for his rabbits. they were the really big kind, Giant Flemish. He had smaller ones too. He was old school and ate the rabbits and chickens too.

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger Tina Boyer said...

    You have a great blog. Just wanted you to know that. Amy

     
  • At 6:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, Educator! I appreciate the kudos. :)

     
  • At 8:06 AM , Blogger Tina Boyer said...

    Mona, thank you for posting on my blog. I very much appreciate your comments. Amy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home