Mona's Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

HodgepodgeUpdate...

I don't really have anything specific to discuss, so I thought I'd write about a hodgepodge of items....

  • My roommate situation is going great. Lindsay is really easy to live with and her cat, Dean, is really cute. He's finally understanding that he will be more popular with my cats if he doesn't chase them.
  • I'm taking a Spanish class this semester at Butler. I'm frustrated because I've forgotten a lot in my year hiatus, but I'm also feeling optomistic because it seems to be coming back at a fairly decent pace (which I hope increases as the semester rolls along).
  • Work is the same.....boring and unsatisfying. I'm working on this item and hope to have good news at some point.
  • I'm going to the Free Concert downtown today. Faith Hill, Kelly Clarkson, John Mellencamp and others will be singing. Wish Terralyn and I luck on finding a parking spot and not getting trampled by the tremendous crowds.
  • I got new bedroom furniture! My boxsprings woudn't fit up the stairs in the "new" place, so I bought a platform frame. Screw boxsprings. I also bought a chest of drawers which will be delivered on Friday. Yay!

And this is the end of the hodgepodge update.

Love,
Mona

PS I'm also going to the dentist today to get my teeth cleaned. Yay for clean teeth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home