Mona's Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Question....

Assessming my personality and your experiences with me along the way, what do you think of Mona becoming a counselor? I'll be more specific. Counseling in the education arena, such as advising and/or career counseling or counseling with the Latino community (since I'll eventually be fluent in Spanish....hopefully). I would not go into Mental Health counseling at first, which requires an extra 20 credits of school work and another 300 hours of an intership.

Let me know your thoughts. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    More school? Jeez! Do you get it for free since you work for the school? I think that you would be good at helping others. It's in your nature.

     
  • At 6:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awwww....you're so nice, Eric. Thanks for your input!

    I could get it for free since I work at Butler, but I don't know if I want to work full time and go to grad school, too. That would be way stressful. I'd figure out a way to go to school for free or cheaply. I don't have any school loans currently because I was able to figure out how to get my credits paid for in the past. Gotta be creative.

     
  • At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    go for it! your cheerful personality would allow others to become comfortable in confiding in you!

    -angie

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, Ang! You're the best. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home