Mona's Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

Annual Physical

I recently had my annual physical. I find my health stats to be fascinating. I received mostly good news.
  • I've lost 10 pounds (woohoo!!)
  • My blood pressure was 110/70 (I think.....the top number I'm certain of, but I don't exactly remember the bottom number at the moment).
  • My bad cholesterol (LDL) was 90 (My doctor prefers it be under 130....so I'm definitly good there).
  • My triglycerides were below 100.

The only thing that is border line is my good cholesterol (HDL). Mine is currently 51, which is considered to be an acceptable level, but if it drops a few points, it will be considered low. Last year my cholesterol was 109/54....I dropped in my bad cholesterol this year, but I also dropped in the good. So, I'm going to try to eat some more fish and reduce stress to see if it improves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home