Mona's Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas was fun

Christmas with the Williams' family was a good time. James and I drove the two hours to his sister's house on Christmas day. We were immediately greeted by the large group of neices and nephews. His sister just had a baby and I spent the first several hours holding her. She is SO tiny. I'm not used to newborns and so I was quite taken by how her hands and feet are so teensy.

We then had a large meal of mashed potatoes, green-bean casserole, ham (I had chicken), and some other sides I can't remember because I was so enthralled with the mashed potatoes and green-bean casserole.

The rest of the time was spent opening gifts, going for a walk, and puzzling together the new trampoline the kids got as a gift. We finally left for home around 8:30 that night. I hope all of you had a good Christmas as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home