Mona's Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Bought a Dress for New Year's Eve

Saturday was quite girly indeed. Terralyn and I went on a shopping spree. We started at the Fashion Mall stopping off at every store that might possibly have fancy dresses (and, of course, stopped by the Godiva store for a Chocilixir Godvia shake....yum!). I think I tried on about 10 dresses while at that mall. We then went to the Castleton Mall up the street. First stop, JC Penney's. Second stop, Von Maur. It was 8:50....Von Maur closed at 9 and I had 5 dresses to try on. It was time to POWER through all the dresses. First dress....a possibility, but I wasn't excited. Second dress....hell no. Third dress....awesome! Fourth dress.....too revealing. Fifth dress....too short. Still wearing my 5th dress, I pass off dress number three to Terralyn along with my credit card. She takes the goods and runs to get in line.

The transaction was completed and I now have my fancy new dress. It's really pretty and I got it at 50% off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home