Mona's Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy Week

Despite it being the final full week before the holiday break, it has been busy! I have had days full of meetings and consultations. Today I have a consultation, a meeting, a holiday party, an interview to do, then I'm off to the gym. Tomorrow has less on the calendar during the day, but I will be attending the Butler Christmas celebration that evening. Then Friday night I'll be celebrating a friend's birthday. Saturday I am going to Cincinnati. Sunday I will need to finish up my Xmas shopping.

Next week I work Monday and Tuesday....but get the rest of the time off until the 5th. I am the only one on my team going to work that week. I think only three people will be in the office! That should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home