Mona's Blog

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Regina Spektor is Truly Awesome

Terralyn and I went to a Regina Spektor concert last night. She is a newer favorite of mine and was amazing in concert. She has spectacular vocals and is extraordinarily creative with her lyrics and music....a true artist in my opinion. She was even more creative in concert, doing things with her voice that blew both Terralyn and I away.

I would have enjoyed the concert more except we had to wait around for two hours before she actually got on stage...standing. But we were only about 30 feet away from her during the concert, which made it worth the wait. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera....although I got a few shots on my phone, but I haven't learned yet how to get pictures off my phone and onto my computer. One shot is with me and a random audience-member. He was very gay (and very proud to tell me so) and very drunk and insisted he got a picture with me. He wanted a "Charlie's Angel's" pose. It was quite the time. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger Bryan said...

    Regina Spektor is great. She was one of me favorites at Bonnaroo this year. Lyrics and music are awesome.

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She ROCKS. Very cool in concert.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home