Mona's Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

While I couldn't spend time with my mother today, I did call her and sent her flowers and chocolates. Tulips and Godiva chocolates to be exact. She was appreciative.

Terralyn had a family gathering at her place for the special day. Her parents and her sister's family all spent time together and ate lots of food. I brought dessert (chocolate cheesecake and cookies) and ate a-plenty. It was a good time. I hope you all had a chance to tell your mom you love her.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    I called my mom. I was too cheap to send her anything though. She is happy with a call though.

     
  • At 3:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I SEND A POSTCARD TO MY MUM AND SHE WAS HAPPY THOUGH. NOW THAT I LIVE ABROAD I CAN REALIZE HOW WRITING IS IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE AND ALSO HOW MUCH I MISS EVERYONE
    LOOKING FROWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
    CIAO ESTI

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home