Mona's Blog

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pub Crawl Extravaganza

Saturday night was the Indianapolis East Side Pub Crawl. For those of you not familiar with Indianapolis, the East side has......a lot of character. Enough character, in fact, that a lot of my friends unfamiliar with the East Side warned me not to go on a pub crawl in that area.

Alas, I ignored all the skeptics and joined my "East side" friends on the pub crawl and had a good ol' time. We piled into the bus at about 3:45 and were off to the first pub of the day. I started drinking Seven and Seven and stuck with that for the entirety of the night. We then visited 4 more pubs until the 9:00 cut-off time. It was a lot of fun, especially since most were dressed up in costume for Halloween. I got a lot of looks in my high heels (I was easily a few inches past 6 feet) and short skirt. Well, maybe my wings and sparkley make-up were getting the looks. At any rate, it was an interesting event!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    Now, a pub crawn is my sort of event. Screw that excercise crap. A 12 oz curl is the only excercise anyone needs!

     
  • At 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad I could include an event on here that you'd enjoy! And don't tell anyone, but I thought the pub crawl was more fun, too. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home