Mona's Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weekend of travels...

Denver was a lot of fun! I got to see all my fabulous friends there and new additions to their family (Jen and Silas had a baby girl, Emma, who I had not met, yet). Jen and I went go-kart racing and batted at some softballs on Friday night. Saturday I went for a hike in the foothills with Megan and Saturday night, Megan, Emily and I went out for Mexican food and margaritas. I had to leave on a 7AM flight on Sunday, so it was a very short trip.

I'd put a picture in this post, but the blogger picture uploader isn't working. Check out my Flickr photos. I have pictures there.

Then, on Monday I went to go visit my good friends, Kurt and Marilyn. Kurt was doing his dissertation defense and so I drove to Bloomington to surprise him and see his defense. He did an awesome job and he can now be referred to as Dr. Richter! It was awesome to be there for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home