Mona's Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good Weekend

It' a good weekend so far. Last night after a light exercise with Tyler at the gym, I came home and made myself some grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. I watched a chick flick that made me cry and then took a hot shower before going to bed. And I actually slept well!! I woke up at about 4am (I usually wake up at least once or twice while sleeping) and I don't think I had moved from my original position....amazing for me!

Today I got up early. It's cold, but the sun is shining and the birds are singing. It makes me think of Spring and I can't wait for it to arrive. I am sooooo over winter. Next winter I need to get one of those SAD lights and get a CD of birds twittering so that I don't get into that winter depressed mode. Ugh...can't stand it. Anyway, I went grocery shopping and bought a bunch of organic stuff (I was always partial to organic, but more studies are showing how much better they really are for you). As I was perusing the natural food section, I got a call from my good friend, Jen in Denver. She and her hubby just found out that she is pregnant again! It was good news to hear from good people who deserve it. And now I'm chilling out before going back to the gym. Later today I might see a movie with friends and tonight I'll be margin' it with Terralyn. Margaritas are so fun!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

Love,
Mona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home