Mona's Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

Wild and CrAzY

I have been wild and crazy this week. Instead of following my usual after-work routine of working out, going home to eat dinner and then simply watching my netflix movies all evening until I go to bed, I deviated TWICE. Wednesday night I went out for dinner and drinks with two of my co-workers, Jon and Melissa (you guys made it to my blog, yay!). Then, last night, I accepted an invitation to sub on a volleyball league for Lindsay's boyfriend's team (Lindsay is my roommate). The game didn't start until 8:30, which means I was up way past my normal bedtime of 10:00. Watch out, people....you never know what might happen next week!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM , Blogger Eric Rhodes said...

    10:00 bedtime? Who are you and what happened to the Mona I knew back in highschool? Didn't we hang out once until I had to go to work at 6:30 am?

     
  • At 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Watch out! Clearly you're on a clear path to utter irresponsibility. Can I join you ? Ha Ha!

     
  • At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Working full time makes me pretty boring. I do recall those late nights in high school. Sneaking out at night, taking the car and not getting home until 2AM. Fun times. And yes, Betsy....you may join me on my path of irresponsibility. I think you and I probably need a bit more of that in our lives. :)

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was me above, obviously....I hit return before I put in my name. Oops.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home