Mona's Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Reunited

I got my car back yesterday evening! Man, not having your own car can be a pain in the butt. First I had a rental car (which I had to pay for because apparently my unsurance doesn't cover rental). After finding out that my car was going to take twice as long as they originally told me due to a back-ordered part, I decided that I needed to return the rental car and accept Jon's offer (my co-worker and new friend) to use his car. So, I've been driving his car for the last 5 days which, while in a general good condition, requires a good revving in the mornings to get her going. I really enjoyed that, actually....it made me feel like a bad-ass.

Anyway, so my boss dropped me off at the Collision Repair place yesterday and my freshly fixed and freshly cleaned car was ready to go!! Yay!! Thanks to everyone who helped me out - Jon, Terri, the police-officer who took our report and, of course, Vijay...the guy I hit who was superbly nice to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home